Like men, women too suffer from libido dysfunction. It refers to a low drive for physical intimacy and arousal during intercourse which leads to an unsatisfactory love life. The reason behind the disorder is similar to men, i.e less amount of blood in the arteries of the muscles of female reproductive organ. Person and work related stress, not consuming a balanced diet and the effects of other drugs are often considered some of the reason behind these problems.
Lovegra is a form of Viagra which helps women get complete pleasure and satisfaction during love making. The drug contains specially formulated sildenafil citrate, which is specially made for women. It is the same drug which is used in Viagra but is manufactured through a special process which makes it fit for use in women. The main purpose of the medicine is help women achieve ultimate pleasure and complete satisfaction during love making.
By increasing the blood flow in the female reproductive organs, its sensitivity increases and the women are able to reach climax or orgasm leading to a better love life.
Studies have found out that the amount of blood supply to the female reproductive organs during the intercourse is directly related to the libido. If the blood supply is less, the sensitivity of the organ is also reduced, which causes arousal disorder in women.
Lovegra works by increasing the blood flow to the reproductive organ of women and in turn enhances the sensitivity of the organs. The increased and prolonged sensitivity leads to complete satisfaction in the act of love making. The drug dilates the muscles of the female reproductive organs which allows for better blood circulation.
The arteries of the region relaxes and increased blood flow into them treats the abnormal function of the female reproductive system. The drug takes around 45 minutes to 1 hour to show its complete effect and lasts for 4 to 6 hours. It may, however, depend on the age, health of the individuals and also the dosage consumed.
- The prescribed dosage of the drug is 100mg once in a day and must not be exceeded from the prescribed limit in normal condition.
- However, if 100 mg is not showing any effect, it can be exceeded to 200 mg after consultation with the doctor.
- It is recommended to take the medicine one hour before the love making activity for better effect.
- Lovegra should be taken with a full glass of water as it helps it to dissolve faster for showing its effect.
- The drug is not an aphrodisiac and sexual stimulation is necessary for arousal.
- Overdose of the medicine, i.e. more than 250 mg on a regular basis can cause serious health problems.
Like every other drug, Lovegra should be taken with certain precaution. Fatty food should be avoided after or before the consumption of tablet as it delays and lessens the effect of the drug. There are certain conditions and disorders, people suffering of which must first consult the doctor before taking the medicine.
Individuals suffering from high or low blood pressure and having a history of myocardial infarction must be careful while consuming the medicine. Patients suffering from disorders of blood like sickle cell anaemia and leukaemia should better avoid using the drug.
Those suffering from a rare eye disorder called retinitis pigmentosis should also be careful with the usage of the drug. Liver and kidney disorder patients are also advised to consult the physician and do as advised. Heavy intake of alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited while using this medicine as it slows down the effect of the drug and make you increase the dosage which can be harmful to the overall health.
Therefore, it is advised that alcohol intake should be kept minimum for better result of the medicine. As the drug may cause dizziness, it is advised not to drive or operate any machinery while under influence of this medicine.
- There are few side-effects associated with Lovegra as any other drug has.
- These side-effects are mild, short-lived and less frequent with some exceptions.
- Headache, nausea, and discomfort in the stomach are the most commonly associated side-effects that are reported after having the medicine.
- Other side-effects are related to the eyes, including temporary blurred vision, loss of peripheral vision.
- Rare occurrence of flushing of face, abnormal blood pressure has also been reported.
The warning with Lovegra is related to drugs containing nitrous compound which must be avoided if you wish to take this medicine as it interferes with the metabolism of the medicine and produces undesirable result.
Habitual consumption of the medicine must be avoided as it can lead to addiction and the person fails to get aroused without the medicine. Pregnant women must consult the physician before taking the medicine.